SLYTHERIN 09 09
HUFFLEPUFF 02 04
RAVENCLAW 04 07
PROFESSOR 02 00
MINISTRY 11 06
ADULT 04 08
TOTALS 034 038

updates
14th Nov - the activity check has finished.
5th Nov - tbs Halloween ball is up and happening and month has changed.
29th Oct - tbs first Activity Check is up and happening.
11th Oct - tbs is finally open. welcome to all.
staff

awards

tbs tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

starlight, tagging draco
astoria delilah malfoy
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 05:43 PM

Adult
tori
IS Offline
N/A
pureblood
3 POSTS
N/A

i met draco in the library, summer of 99 ~
Astoria stepped out of the bank and onto the stoop inches in front of her husband, waiting for him to open the umbrella before strolling out into the rain and off towards the shops of Diagon. Hazel eyes filled with playful mischief as they walked in perfect rhythm, arms linked together, and hands folded over each other to keep the umbrella steady over them. Twilight was well on her way, and the couple much enjoyed their little frolicking through London after work, before popping off to their home in Wiltshire. With the kids off at school, it made things a little more exciting. Saying something meant just for his ears, she leaned her head against his shoulder. Blissful as they made their way down the winding alley to the stationary shop, to pick up their order. It was no use to paying postage for delivery, when they were always in London for work.

Did people know how blessed they were? People in general. Astoria did. Happiness was so simple to gain. Sure she rebelled when she found her parents had set her up, but after the first date she knew Draco was the only person she could see herself spending her life with. Sure it ended in disaster when they were both called to the hospital, trainees were always the first to get called in. Later, the next afternoon, each on their tenth cup of coffee and thirty minute naps they laughed about it. Twenty plus years later, she found herself living a charmed life. Gone was the imitating Malfoy Manor, it burnt down to nothing two years before their first child was born. In it's place sat a house just as grand as the former manor house, but it as cheerful as the old was morose.

"I miss the children, but a small bit is pleased to have quiet outings once more." she said, with a bittersweet tone, lifting her head as they came to the door of the stationary shop.

PM
^
draco lucius malfoy
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 06:30 AM

Adult
Anna
IS Offline
st. mungo's director
pureblood
3 POSTS
You're my reflection and all I see is you My reflection, in everything I do

Draco's contentment raised considerably as he and his wife began walking down the alley, in perfect synchronization with each other. He didn't even mind the rain that was pouring down from the sky above. Life was good. Life was fine. Life was a splendid dance around the sun. Life had been a whirlwind since the day Astoria decided to take the shortest route to the kitchens. Messy brown hair and hazel eyes that challenged everyone in the room.

Throughout his later years in school he had lusted after and admired many a girl that crossed his path, but never had one mesmerized him, until that day. She was his twin flame, his soul's first mate and his true love. Her smile's the reason why his heart slammed against his rib cage only to leave him breathless. Two decades and four children later, they were better than ever.

He couldn't help but laugh at her words as she finally started their small talk as they strolled along towards the stores they needed to visit. "Same. I miss them, but it's nice to not have to break up screaming matches over broomsticks and music albums" he replied in his slow drawl that he took on during their laziness together. "Stationary store, first? I know we have an order there. Isn't it a present for your sister and Theo?" Or perhaps Yaxley and his lovely wife. He couldn't remember ... so many of their friends had gotten married and became parents at the time they did that anniversaries merged together.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture. individual maintitles by laiam @ jcink. mini profile by WHAT KATY DID @ shine