SLYTHERIN 09 09
HUFFLEPUFF 02 04
RAVENCLAW 04 07
PROFESSOR 02 00
MINISTRY 11 06
ADULT 04 08
TOTALS 034 038

updates
14th Nov - the activity check has finished.
5th Nov - tbs Halloween ball is up and happening and month has changed.
29th Oct - tbs first Activity Check is up and happening.
11th Oct - tbs is finally open. welcome to all.
staff

awards

tbs tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Give me a sign, open
reigan meredith eaton
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 10:49 PM

Hufflepuff
mercy
IS Offline
seventeen
seventh year
muggleborn
7 POSTS
Makes me that much stronger Makes me work a little bit harder It makes me that much wiser So thanks for making me a fighter Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker Makes me that much smarter So thanks for making me a fighter

TAG: OPEN
WORDS: ###
NOTES:<3

She loved her team during practice. They literally put everything into it, including body parts. She herself had gotten a bludger to the leg, a dark purple bruise was already forming, tender to the touch. She hadnt bothered going to the hospital wing, it was only a bruise she thought, people got them everyday.

The hufflepuff captain gathered her things and decided to use the prefects bathroom. At least she's be able to have privacy whilst soaking her sore and tired body, the only issue was getting to the bathroom whilst avoiding the roaming prefects. Why did they have to have curfew so early in the night she wondered as she ducked behind a suit of armor as someone walked past. She sighed slowly, made sure they were out of site before turning and heading up the next flight of stairs until she finally landed on the fifth floor. Well that wasn't so bad she thought. She hadnt seen any other prefects.

It was only then that they thought occurred to her. What if a prefect was in the bathroom already? Would they give her detention or would the let it slide? After all it was after curfew, she wondered what they would actually do. It wasnt like she wasnt allowed in the prefects bathroom. Being captain of the hufflepuff quidditch team had its advantages.

Whispering the password, she pushed the door open, only to have something fly towards her. She ducked, a bottle sailed past her and hit the wall next to her. What the hell she thought as she turned her eyes towards the bath, seeking the one who threw the bottle.
"Who's there?" she called out, her eyes darting everywhere looking for more incoming projectiles.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture. individual maintitles by laiam @ jcink. mini profile by WHAT KATY DID @ shine