SLYTHERIN 09 09
HUFFLEPUFF 02 04
RAVENCLAW 04 07
PROFESSOR 02 00
MINISTRY 11 06
ADULT 04 08
TOTALS 034 038

updates
14th Nov - the activity check has finished.
5th Nov - tbs Halloween ball is up and happening and month has changed.
29th Oct - tbs first Activity Check is up and happening.
11th Oct - tbs is finally open. welcome to all.
staff

awards

tbs tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

tell me i'm a wreck, open!
elliot ignatius wood
 Posted: Nov 11 2014, 09:41 PM

Ravenclaw
tel
IS Offline
sixteen
sixth year
pureblood
12 POSTS
I'm walkin' to the club, I don't remember the time Step right up to the door 'cause I dont stand in no line

tell me I'm a wreck
Here's the thing: when you tell Elliot Ignatius Wood to meet you in the Room of Rewards it better bloody be for a rewarding reason, that was all he was saying, and yet here he was, unrewarded and less one fuck buddy to boot. Said fuck buddy apparently didn't think of themselves as a fuck buddy. In fact, said fuck buddy wanted an entirely different label, and exclusivity, neither of which were at all on the cards for Iggy. He'd explained so before they'd even begun their regular little interludes, and explained it again with perfect logic and earnest when demands were made, but it was no use, and now the Ravenclaw Captain was bloody well tied up in the Room of Rewards.

And not the fun kind of tied up either. Merlin. He'd been here for hours, and had he mentioned the lack of rewards? Also the lack of clothes? Those had been tossed out the window, aside from his navy blue boxers which had little golden snitches on them, which he thankfully still wore. His wand was in his robes, so that was out the window too. Stuck here, basically.

Ig had given up yelling for help at this point. It had been a couple hours and the ropes, which were conjured out of the stone floor, were starting to chaff. It would be a looong cold night if nobody found him, that was for sure.

openopenopen
PMEmail
^
keisha faye rookwood
 Posted: Nov 11 2014, 11:21 PM

Ravenclaw
mercy
IS Offline
sixteen
N/A
pureblood
17 POSTS
N/A

### words
tagging
Word had gotten around the ravenclaw girls that a certain ravenclaw captain got what he deserved. Kei snickered as she listened on how the girl had tied up her captain and threw away his clothing. Sucked to be him right now she thought as she glanced up from the book she had. Maybe someone would have fun with him, teach him a valuable lesson in keeping it in his pants. She laughed, no the situation he was in was well deserved.
"Should have thrown the boxers out the window too, maybe his dick would freeze off during the night," she piped up, "The female population would be rejoicing if it did."

Yea ok that was mean but who cared she thought. A couple of giggles was heard at her comment and whispering continued as the group of girls headed way from Kei. Now that she had her say she went back to her potions book. Picking up her quill, she dipped it in the ink before she continued writing her assignment.

She was satisfied that she was finished with it finally. Stretching she noticed it was getting late, the sky outside was dark. Curfew would be upon them soon. She wondered if someone had gone to fetch Elliot and she expected to see him sitting by the fire when she entered the ravenclaw common room, only to have a few guys ask where he was.
"How the bloody hell am I suppose to know?" he asked, holding up her books indicating she had been in the library. Course what these fools didnt know is she knew where he was, the girl whom left him had delved that info to the girls that she had spoken too. And Kei happened to overhear it.

Dumping her stuff on her bed she figured she'd better go fetch him. Perhaps he would go easy on team practice if she played nice. Pft yeah right, she didn't do nice. Turning she exited the common room and headed down to the sixth floor where the room of rewards was, opening the door slowly before peering in. Yup he was still there.
"Well well," she smirked as she walked in, couching down just out of reach of him.
"All tied up and no way out," she laughed, "What shall we do with you?"

PM
^
elliot ignatius wood
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 05:26 PM

Ravenclaw
tel
IS Offline
sixteen
sixth year
pureblood
12 POSTS
I'm walkin' to the club, I don't remember the time Step right up to the door 'cause I dont stand in no line

tell me I'm a wreck
"Lady you are cruel and unusual." Iggy commented, looking up when he heard Keisha's unmistakable voice. "I mean, if I didn't know any better i'd say you had some kind of problem with your favourite ever Quidditch Captain -that's me by the way, because I'm surely your favourite, given I put you on my team." He winked at her. To be fair he'd have been an idiot not to. She was exactly as fierce as he required from his team and then some. On the bright side though, she couldn't leave him here, not if she wanted to keep him from busting her to the bench in the next match. It'd probably be painful, whatever she had in mind, but Elliot was game. Game should probably even be his middle name since it applied to him in so many ways.

"The real question is why you came looking for me, Kei." unlikely to be out of the kindness of her heart, they both knew that. So really, what was it she wanted?

openopenopen

PMEmail
^
keisha faye rookwood
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 09:45 PM

Ravenclaw
mercy
IS Offline
sixteen
N/A
pureblood
17 POSTS
N/A

### words
tagging
A laugh escaped her lips. Oh he had no idea just how well he had described her. She liked being cruel and unusual, it kept people on their toes and that was something she enjoyed. Well that and stepping on other people's toes.
"I think you forgot crazy, beautiful and talented," she added with a smile as she stood, pacing slowly up and down as she looked at him. How vulnerable he was right now, practically at her mercy. Another chuckle escaped her lips as he carried on. This guy was certainly full of himself, then again so was she at times.

She stopped and turned, walking back towards him.
"Now Ellie, why do you think I have a problem with you?" she asked, her voice dripping in sugar, "Don't you think that if I had a problem with you you'd be in the hospital wing instead of chained to the floor in nothing but your underwear?" She tossed her hair over her shoulder as she sat down, straddling him.
"Don't make me laugh, you put me on the team because I am the best keeper ravenclaw has and we both know it," she said, trailing her finger down his chest. So helpless she thought, what harm would a little teasing do to him. With the amount of girls that he seemed to go through it was about time the female population got their own back at him.
"And besides you aren't my favorite, not even close to my favorite person," she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "And I'll give you a hint, its not my brother anymore. He's dropped down to second now." She sat back, once more she trailed her finger down his chest.

The redhead pondered on the question. Why was she here? It wasn't like she was after an easy lay. Nothing could or would compare to her lord nor would she want anyone else. But that didn't mean she couldn't tease. He was a pureblood, perhaps not one that was strong on the opinion of purity but a pureblood none the less.
"I'm here to see if the ravenclaw whom left you here was actually telling the truth although had it been me, you would have lost these as well," she fingered the band of his boxers, "It would have taught you a much more valuable lesson."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture. individual maintitles by laiam @ jcink. mini profile by WHAT KATY DID @ shine