SLYTHERIN 09 09
HUFFLEPUFF 02 04
RAVENCLAW 04 07
PROFESSOR 02 00
MINISTRY 11 06
ADULT 04 08
TOTALS 034 038

updates
14th Nov - the activity check has finished.
5th Nov - tbs Halloween ball is up and happening and month has changed.
29th Oct - tbs first Activity Check is up and happening.
11th Oct - tbs is finally open. welcome to all.
staff

awards

tbs tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

good night, open
oliver james cromwell
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 08:42 PM

Slytherin
rio
IS Offline
eighteen
seventh
pureblood
10 POSTS
if these sheets were the states and you were miles away, I’d throw them end over end, to bring you closer to me

I'll search this land up through the clouds
then back here, we could reignite like fireflies
Funnily enough one of Oliver's favourite classes was divination. Sure, it was a class he slacked in but it was also one that he was rather good at. He didn't necessarily have the seer eye but he was good at making stuff up and his grades reflected this. The classroom itself could get hot and stuffy but it really was the perfect place to be on a cold winters morning and so he'd decided to hang back after class and do some of the homework that they'd just been assigned. Keeping the seat that he'd been sitting in, having already asked permission to stay, he began to attack his work, making up different bits and pieces that were believable, throwing in a couple of detentions, a revenge and something about a rabid bird just for a laugh.

By the time he reached the part of it that required writing a short essay though, Oliver was starting to get bored, but that might have been due to the fact that he was also feeling quite sleepy. Eventually it got too much for him and a couple of paragraphs into it his quill slipped from the parchment and his head all but hit the desk and it was lights out from there. Luckily enough he had no afternoon classes and nor did the professor, so when he woke an hour or so later feeling quite refreshed, he gathered up his things and started off down the stairs, deciding to add that into his prediction diary. It was always much easier to do after something had already happened after all!

like an atom bomb at all hours
STAY GOLD PONYBOY ! @ caution & atf
PMEmail
^
pollux exitium malfoy
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 10:54 AM

Ravenclaw
Zephyr
IS Offline
Fifth year
pureblood
6 POSTS
N/A

Oliver| WORDS | OUTFIT | NOTES
Pollux had hung back after his Defense against the dark arts class had ended to ask the professor a question and to also inquire about some extra help. As much as it pained him to admit it just because he was smart didn't mean that he was gifted in everything and one of the things that he fell short on was DADA, ironically. Pollux thanked the professor with a smile although it was fake but the professor didn't and probably couldn't tell the difference. The smile faded as soon as the door was closed behind him as he started to descend the stairs with a sigh as he pushed a hand through his knotted locks.

It was then that he ran into the barrel chest of another male student. Pollux looked up at the older Slytherin, due from the color of his robes and blinked. “Pardon me” Pollux said politely up at the taller seventh year. Pollux wondered if this individual was a friend of his older brother, Scorpius, as he was pretty certain that the Slytherin male knew his brother seeing as his brother was a seventh year. Oh and head boy. Head bloody Boy... Pollux sidestepped trying to get around the other boy but they seemed to have stepped the same way. He did it again. Pollux growled slightly. “Get out of my way...” he said politeness thrown to the wind and his slight cruelty surfacing. Sometimes Pollux really did wonder why the sorting hat had put him in Ravenclaw his first year instead of Slytherin like his older brother. But thankfully his older sister was a Ravenclaw as well but that only meant that the two of them were competitive on who got the better grades as opposed to who was the better chaser on the quidditch team. Pollux was not going to apologize for snapping at the other boy but he did sigh. “Whatever it's not like I have anywhere to go besides I'm already ahead in that class anyways I don't even have to bother to show up.” Pollux said, showing a bit of his arrogance that was common among the Malfoy males.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture. individual maintitles by laiam @ jcink. mini profile by WHAT KATY DID @ shine