SLYTHERIN 09 09
HUFFLEPUFF 02 04
RAVENCLAW 04 07
PROFESSOR 02 00
MINISTRY 11 06
ADULT 04 08
TOTALS 034 038

updates
14th Nov - the activity check has finished.
5th Nov - tbs Halloween ball is up and happening and month has changed.
29th Oct - tbs first Activity Check is up and happening.
11th Oct - tbs is finally open. welcome to all.
staff

awards

tbs tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Tell me something I don't know, (Pacey)
lysander theodosis nott
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 02:10 PM

Slytherin
Yankees
IS Offline
N/A
pureblood
3 POSTS
N/A

It was finally good to have their own Slytherin Dorm. He had been done practically with the school day and was preparing to do his homework. Still he hadn't been able to find a way to get enthused to start it and ended up staring down at his work that he had so much to do these last few days. And he had been slacking as well. "Why do I even bother?" He asked as he was about ready to shove it aside and give up on that. With that being said he looked up at the familiar slytherin flags that decorated their main room. "I have no interest to do homework yet I always do it at the last minute which stinks. Maybe I just need some fresh air." Lysander said as he began to pack up his things and put them in his backpack before tossing it into the boy's room where his bed had been put up for the year.

Still he couldn't help wonder as he moved back why he couldn't start it. Maybe it was indeed the lack of interest. Still he began to make his way towards the door as he thought he heard someone opening it on the other side with the other password. "Watch your step lad someone is coming through." The person on the window said as she told him to step back and indeed he did. He wasn't going to be surprised if it was someone he knew for that matter.

"Sorry about that." He said to the person figuring that they'd understand. He at least looked up wondering who it'd be. It couldn't be any of those dreaded Gryffindors since they didn't know the password for the Slytherin common room. Being that it was changed everyonce in awhile in order to make sure that no sneekers got in. And that was good and bad as far as he was concerned, since you needed to find out the password from someone else. Being high up he was he knew a few people who wound up with gossip. In speaking of gossip he had wondered what Pacey was doing, maybe out wandering the halls of Hogwarts as he spoke. For all he knew she was probably having the best time of her life.
PM
^
pacey josephine sherrington
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 02:50 PM

Slytherin
pj
IS Offline
fifteen
N/A
muggleborn
9 POSTS
N/A

Pj spent the better half of the morning trying to convince Ravenclaw's, Wolsey, to willingly do her homework. She had tried first feigning ignorance and wanting him to 'help', but he cut her off short, insisting that he had 'better things to do than to try and teach a moron basic math'. That... touched a nerve, but she wasn't Josie and so she let it slide, wash away as she tried her other option. Seducing him. But that dweeb, despite being the only person on the planet to even give him a second look, he stubbornly refused to give in. While his eyes seemed glued to her chest, she 'accidentally' fell onto him, and in that moment slipped the homework off his desk and into her pocket.

She walked off feeling lighter than air, but knew it wouldn't be long before he found out, so she headed toward the dorms, a sanctuary that he could neither enter nor want to wander near. Slytherins were vicious after all.

Pacey proudly looked at the paper she had managed to grab, almost a little too proud until the ink began to change before her eyes ".. what..... no-- no------" she exhaled, until they were all but replaced with two words 'nice try'. WOLSEY She growled, remembering now why she hated ravenclaws. They were too smart for their own good.

sorry about that

"don't be, i'm gonna kill him" she mumbled in response unconsciously, not realizing that she wasn't replying to her own thoughts but to a person.. "oh..." she looked up and noticed it was Nott. She raised a brow "sorry?" she repeated, half in disbelief. Slytherin's never apologized. And dare I say, so very Hufflepuff. "what the hell? Who just had you neutered?" she joked.
PM
^
lysander theodosis nott
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 12:47 PM

Slytherin
Yankees
IS Offline
N/A
pureblood
3 POSTS
N/A

“First off I was talking to the portrait.” Lysander said now realizing that she might’ve thought that he was indeed crazy. They talked to portraits on occasions some of them held valuable information while the others were just there for the show, they could’ve cared less about the people that walked by. Well as he recalled the slytherins were indeed hard to get upon and not exactly the nicest of people but couldn’t they at least be nice to the people that were there. Well he could at least try but he’d never be caught around his family being that harsh his father would’ve sent him to his room without question and worse than that grounded him. Oh parents sometimes he felt like being rebellious around them.

The only one thing that bothered him was why the sorting hat had put him in Slytherin. He wasn’t the typical slytherin as far as he was concerned. “Well it doesn’t matter either way. I can tell you’re upset about something and flaring it out at everyone. What got you so tied up? You’ve got ants in your pants?” He asked half kidding on that one but meant it more on the metaphorical side if anything. He could tell that Pacey was certainly not herself-he knew her to be a fireball in the slytherin house hold and sometimes things were thrown some things that weren’t supposed to be thrown.

Either way he knew he had to calm her down somehow even if it meant that he got hurt. Well not that kind of hurt that it’d send him to the hospital or Pacey for that matter. “Look let’s just go out and hang around the Forbidden Forest? Right now, I don’t care if we get caught there or not. You need to find a way to release your anger. And I don’t want to be that person in the cross fire.” He admitted trying to find some way to help her out and yet be serious at the same time as Lysander was about ready to grab a coat. These days it was awfully cold out as December was coming around.
PM
^
pacey josephine sherrington
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 01:20 AM

Slytherin
pj
IS Offline
fifteen
N/A
muggleborn
9 POSTS
N/A

Pacey raised a brow, she had almost forgot about her anger toward Wolsey at Nott's sudden forwardness. She watched him as he whizzed through his sentences, clumsily suggesting one thing after the other before finally grabbing his coat ready to go as if they had already discussed and decided everything. Instead, she stood there blankly, trying to process everything Tied up? In her pants? whisk her away to the forest? All these little slips in words made it more than obvious to her what he really had on his mind. And why wouldn't he? She was a total babe. And yet still, she couldn't help the smirk that slipped on her lips. It was a weird feeling to be on the receiving end of such invitations, something new and unexplored. She couldn't help but want to delay that and make the moment last longer than it was, for no other reason than the novelty of the situation.

"--- and in what ways exactly were you planning to help me 'take out my anger'?" she asked, feigning innocence.

She leaned her back against the portrait hole and kicked her leg up, placing it firmly against the back of the wall, blocking the exit so that he had no way of escaping. She had known Nott for years, but never really expected this behavior. Did he just have his heart broken? Had he just watched a particularly erotic movie? Or maybe he just had a hard day and wanted to let some steam off?

Whatever the reason, she wasn't about to let it get over with that fast. Instead she felt the need to play with him, get it out of him what he really wanted. Besides, it wasn't every day that someone appeared so desperately before her for something only she could give.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture. individual maintitles by laiam @ jcink. mini profile by WHAT KATY DID @ shine